Today's web and mobile technologies enable citizens to access government information and services anywhere, anytime. Municipalities are evolving to meet these needs with new levels of connectivity.
SunGard Public Sector's GovNow is an eGovernment portal designed to give municipalities and citizens a fully integrated, easy-to-use web product that gathers all of the SunGard Public Sector eGovernment applications together into a single integrated framework while improving citizen and site usability and security. GovNow supports single sign-on access to all available modules and additional integrated features such as a mapping module with support for local GIS overlays, integrated municipal calendaring and social media functionality, and universal payment preferences with support for multiple payment options.
- Provides citizen access to multiple services, modules and functions through full integration with all SunGard Public Sector eGovernment applications
- Leverages CSS technology and supports multiple languages, with configuration via Web forms and support for an expanded set of payment customizations
- Supports non-application add-ons including municipal calendar events, an interactive map with local, state and national informational layers, and municipal Twitter history and display
- Enables properly registered employees to access an employee only section with employee self-service modules and other employee-only services
- Supports a single, universal citizen login across all hosted modules
- Accepts credit cards, signature debit cards, and electronic check payments across all payment modules, with universal citizen payment preferences for simplified payment management
- Integrates payment service, enabling citizens to pay multiple municipal bills, fees and fines by credit card, signature debit card or electronic check
- Utilizes the One-Point Payment Service, eliminating the need to locally store credit card data, which reduces local security concerns while still providing payment features and functionality